Have you set your October goals yet?
Some of you may not be monthly goal setters but if you’re having a hard time along your fitness journey, it may be a good idea to start.
Setting realistic, attainable goals each month or even each week is an instant motivator. And when you hit those goals, WATCH OUT NOW! You become even more motivated to continue forward with new goals for a new week or month and crush those too.
Your goals don’t need to be crazy and you certainly don’t want them to make you want to quit before you even start.
Here are some examples of smart goals…
1. I will workout 5 days a week this month.
2. I will not have cheat DAYS, only 2 cheat MEALS a week.
3. I will drink at least 40oz of water each day.
4. I will have more self love.
Here are some examples of goals that may be too intimidating and cause you to quit…
1. I will workout 2 times a day, every single day, this month. NO REST DAYS!
2. I’ll juice 4 days a week, each week, this month.
3. NO CARBS!
Come on now, don’t torture yourself. Health and fitness doesn’t have to be miserable. Really, it’s true! If you’re having trouble getting started on your journey or if you’ve found yourself stuck, please message me. I would LOVE to help you.