Imagine dinner being ready in 20 minutes and none of your kids bitchin’ about “are there onions in there” or “what’s that green stuff”. Lol! JUST EAT IT! Beef, beans and corn, and then you add your toppings.👌🏼
Want the recipe, well here you go….
Note: Cut the recipe in half if necessary because remember, I’m feeding five.
– 4lbs Lean Ground Beef (Ground Turkey would work too)
– 2 cans Black Beans
– 2 cans (no added sodium) Corn
– 2 pkgs Taco Seasoning
Below are optional. You can also add avocado or maybe tomatoes as well depending on what you like.
– Shredded Mexican Style Cheese
– Shredded Lettuce
– Light Sour Cream
1. Add beef and taco seasoning to a large pot and brown on medium/high heat. Meanwhile, rinse/drain the black beans and corn and set aside.
2. Once the beef is browned, add the corn and black beans to the pot and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
And you’re done! Easy right? Now just serve yourself some of the meat mixture and add in your cheese, shredded lettuce, sour cream and whatever else you like.