Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I expect when I sign-up to work with you as my Online Trainer?
- Why should I choose you as my Online Trainer when I can Google workout programs for free?
- I just signed up for one of your Custom Fitness Programs, now what?
- What if I don’t like any of the exercises in your program?
- I’ve never worked with a Personal Trainer before, what program do you suggest I start with?
- How long will it take for me to start seeing results?
- If I purchase a Dietitian Approved Meal Plan, how will I know if I’ll even like the foods selected?
- Should I consult a Physician before beginning a Custom Fitness Program with Sarah Jones Fitness?
DON’T SEE YOUR QUESTION HERE? Scroll to the bottom of this page and fill out the contact form below, I’ll be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.
1. What can I expect when I sign-up to work with Sarah Jones as my Online Trainer? When you sign up for a Dietician Approved Meal Plan or a Custom Fitness Program with Sarah Jones Fitness, you are signing up for motivation, support and unlimited communication with a person who truly cares about each client. Throughout the duration of your fitness program or meal plan, I will work with you to make sure each day is getting you closer and closer to your goal(s). My goal is to help you find confidence, happiness, and most importantly, health within yourself. You are NOT getting a person who will forget about you after your payment is sent or after the first week. I am here for you throughout your program to help you every step of the way.
2. Why should I choose you as my Online Trainer when I can Google workout programs for free? For two reasons. Number one, with Sarah Jones Fitness you are not getting just another cookie-cutter exercise plan that can be applied to thousands of people. You’re getting a CUSTOM fitness program designed for your specific needs in mind. Do you have knee issues? Low back pain? Want to specifically work on your endurance and/or flexibility? Increase muscle in your legs or back? Our programs are designed with YOU in mind, YOUR needs, and are tailor-made to insure your goals are met!
Number two, free workout programs online do not include 24-hour access to the Personal Trainer who designed the program. When you sign up for a Custom Fitness Program with Sarah Jones Fitness, you will have access to me 24-hours a day. If you’re having a major craving that day and you feel like you’re going to cave and need a pep talk, Call me! If you’re confused about an exercise within your program, Call me! If you’re not sure if a food item is “Trainer Approved”, Call me! Generic online programs do not come with that kind of care.
3. I just signed up for one of your Custom Fitness Programs, now what? Once I receive the email notification that you have purchased a program, I will forward you a questionnaire that will help me get to know you and your specific goals. If you do not receive an email from me within 24 hours of your purchase, please email me at SarahJonesFitness@gmail.com.
4. What if I don’t like any of the exercises in my Custom Fitness Program? In your questionnaire you will be asked what your least favorite (and favorite) exercises are, be honest! My goal is not to make you miserable so I would never customize your program around your least favorite exercises. However, if you put “All forms of cardio” as your least favorite exercise, we will need to find forms of cardio that you can learn to like. I promise you, there’s something out there for everyone.
5. I’ve never worked with a Personal Trainer before, what program do you suggest I start with? That would depend on your goals. If you’ve been working on your health and fitness for a while and you’re just looking for a new meal plan or workout routine to try, then I would suggest purchasing our shortest program. In addition, if you’re looking for a quick (and temporary) fix, then I would also suggest you purchase one of our shorter programs. If you’re serious about making a change in your life and you want to become a healthier, happier and more confident version of the person you already are, I would suggest the 12-week program.
6. How long will it take for me to start seeing results? If you comply with my program 100%, you will see results after the first week. The number on the scale will drop, you’ll feel better physically and you will also feel better mentally because you know you’re doing something positive for yourself. It will be an amazing feeling!
7. If I purchase a Dietitian Approved Meal Plan, how will I know if I’ll even like the foods selected? The meal plan, much like the fitness programs we offer, are 100% customized to your likes and dislikes. When you purchase a Dietitian Approved Meal Plan, you will receive a Trainer Approved Foods list in which you will put an “X” next to every food item that you like. Your meal plan will then be created based on your goals and the foods you selected. This insures that every item on your meal plan is something that you actually enjoy.
8. Should I consult a Physician before beginning a Custom Fitness Program with Sarah Jones Fitness? Yes! If you have any health issues that require you to be regularly monitored by a Physician, an Exercise Release Form from your doctor will be required before I can develop a Custom Fitness Program for you. Your health and safety are my number one priority.