EGG ROLL IN A BOWL
This may look gross but if you pass this one up, you’re missing out!
I hate coleslaw so I was iffy about this one but it is so good.👌🏼 Recipe below makes 10 servings of 1 cup each. Cut recipe in half for less servings. (Duh! But I gotta say it.)
- 2lbs Ground Sausage (I used Sweet Italian Sausage for extra flavor)
- 2 bags Coleslaw (cabbage & carrots – near the bagged salads)
- 10 Cloves of Garlic – minced
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- In a large pot, brown sausage over medium heat.
- While sausage is cooking mince garlic and combine in a bowl with ground ginger and soy sauce. Whisk so ground ginger doesn’t clump and set aside.
- Once sausage is cooked through, add coleslaw to the pot and mix to combine.
- Add soy sauce mixture to the pot and mix to combine. Allow mixture to cook 5 more minutes or until cabbage is slightly wilted.